Fiscal Metering Consultants Ltd is committed to ensuring the highest standards of Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E). It is therefore essential that all parties concerned, either within or outside our organisation to ensure the health, safety and reduce the environmental impact of our operation and our people. We shall integrate HS&E into all aspects of our business, and ensure that our statutory duties are always met. To this end, we at Fiscal Metering Consultants Ltd, commit to the following statements:
- To operate our business in a manner that is sensitive to the needs and concerns of the people and surrounding environment.
- To use where practical the latest technology to develop sound environmentally conscious means of providing our services.
- To integrate environmental issues into our decision making, whilst recognising that business concerns might affect the course of action.
- Where practical to reduce or eliminate pollution.
- To continually look for ways to improve our business and reduce our environmental impact.
- Ensure that our employees are given the necessary information, instruction and training to enable the safe performance of work activities, and to meet our statutory duties.
- All employees should be personally involved in energy conservation and in the prevention of illness, injury and pollution.
- Each individual has a legal obligation to take care for his or her own health and safety, and for the safety of other people who may be affected by his or her acts or omissions.
- Provide training in the use of environmentally conscious practices, recognising that no matter what employees roles are, they are also responsible for protecting the environment.
- To ensure compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental legislation and other requirements related to our operations.
- To set and achieve our health, safety and environmental objectives.
- The management shall ensure that all process and systems of work are designed to take account of HS&E, and properly supervised at all times.
- Adequate facilities and arrangements will be maintained to enable employees, stakeholders and general public to raise issues relating to HS&E.
- This policy will be reviewed and, if necessary revised in light of legislative or organisational changes.